Medical University of Gdansk
MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk Courses, Eligibility, Admissions, Syllabus, Career Options, Frequently asked Questions.
The super clinical school in northern Poland is the Clinical University of Gdansk, previously known as the Gdansk Clinical Foundation. The university has a long history of showing clinical and inherent science courses and rehearsing medicine under the management of prestigious experts in those fields. The Clinical University of Gdansk has laid down a good foundation for itself as Poland’s top clinical school in light of the fact that to its great guidance.
One of the top clinical colleges in Poland is Clinical UNIVERSITY OF GDASK. A public university is arranged in the Gdansk city. One of the most seasoned and greatest clinical colleges in the country, the university was shaped in 1945.
Different courses and projects prompting undergrad and advanced educations are accessible at the Clinical UNIVERSITY OF GDASK. The university’s research framework and workforce are profoundly recognized.
Organizations put an extraordinary worth on the alumni of the universally famous Clinical University of Gdansk. The institution is committed to giving its students a first class schooling and setting them up for work in the clinical business.
You ought to be content to be an individual from Clinical UNIVERSITY OF GDASK, an advanced education institution.
The different clinical organizations have conceded Gdask Clinical University formal status.
- The Gdansk Medical University has actively taken part in the SOCRATES or Erasmus programme, currently known as Erasmus, since 1998.
- The medical university has a cutting-edge Invasive Medicine Center that uses cutting-edge teaching techniques to deliver a top-notch educational system.
- Due to its top rankings in the Ministry of Science and Higher Education’s rankings and its many accolades, Gdansk Medical University is expanding its scientific research.
- In 2010, a cutting-edge laboratory medical center opened its doors.
- The professors at Gdansk Medical University engage in a significant amount of scientific research.
- The Intrusion medicine center, a new clinical hospital, opened its doors in March 2012.
- Researchers, doctors, and experts in the clinical and preclinical sciences make up a sizable portion of the faculty of Gdansk Medical University, and they are well regarded in both Polish and worldwide medical communities.
- Young, energetic professors with substantial clinical and scientific expertise who hold the status of assistant or associate professor provide the lectures.
- The Gdansk Medical University is a well-regarded university that has received outstanding ratings from both domestic and international accrediting bodies.
- The teaching and clinical facilities of Gdansk Medical University are up to date, and there are several simulation and multimedia labs there.
- The Medical Simulation Center comprises 21 simulation rooms, a lab for practicing nursing techniques, one for practicing physical exams, and one for practicing dentistry.
- In the overall list of the top universities in Poland, it is ranked sixth.
Campus, Hostels and Accommodation of Medical University of Gdansk:
- For a total of 1000 students, there are four dorms on the university campus.
- The Gdansk Medical University provides a level of arranged housing facilities for international students.
- When arriving, students should head to Student House No. 4, where they will locate the front desk, pay the hostel fee, and receive a hotel personal card allowing them to pick up the room key.
- The hostel allows up to three students to share a room and stay in their familiar surroundings.
- Male and female guests can stay in separate dorm rooms at the hostel.
- The student housing system is quite secure around-the-clock.
- The mess, a sizable dining area in the dorm, was available to the students.
- The hostel system offers visiting rooms, reading rooms, guest rooms, and indoor activities.
- Near the hostel area are grocery stores, cafés, restaurants, and sports facilities.
- The hostel also includes a space to dry clothing or an electric dryer, as well as an automated washing machine.
- For the students’ amusement, the hostel offers a television with a variety of channels.
- The dorm provides students with a communal kitchen and bathroom so they may prepare their own meals.
- For research and academic reasons, the students have access to a high-speed Internet connection.
- During their MBBS education, students may park their specific automobiles in the parking lot if they like.
- For any questions or assistance, the hostel reception is available 24 hours a day.
Book your free Counseling
About the City Gdansk, Poland:
- After their native languages in Poland, the population speak English.
- Weather: 8 °C, Air currents: N at 8 km/h, Moisture in the air: 95%
- Poland’s Baltic coast is home to the city of Gdask.
- Amber commerce is also centred in the city of Gdask.
- The ossified resin is offered for sale in stores all across the city.
Hostel, Food and other expenses for the course, MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk:
The candidates must enroll in the Gdansk Medical University to pursue an MBBS because the city has an affordable cost of living and is located in Poland. Below are some monthly costs that vary depending on the student’s needs:
Per month amount in Rs
Recognitions of Medical University of Gdansk:
The Medical University of Gdansk is one of the finest medical schools in the world, offering accredited MBBS degrees to students from all over the world.
· World Health Organization (WHO).
· Medical Board of California (MBC).
· National Committee on Foreign Medical Education and Accreditation (NCFMEA).
· The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research.
· National Medical Commission (NMC).
· Medical Council of Thailand (TMC).
· Ministry of Health and Medical Education of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
· World Federation for Medical Education and the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (WFME).
Medical University of Gdansk Library:
The large library of the Gdansk Medical University houses powerful research, services, and collections:
· 24,000 e-magazines
· 64 online databases
· 200 000 e-book
· 440 000 books and printed magazines
Facilities Provided by Medical University of Gdansk:
The world-class amenities provided by Gdansk Medical University are accessible to students from all over the world at reasonable rates:
- Medical Centre
- Sports Complex
- Modern Equipment
Departments of Medical University of Gdansk:
The Clinical University of Gdansk’s Staff of Wellbeing Sciences was laid out in 2006. It additionally houses the nursing staff. Students have the choice of concentrating on an assortment of wellbeing related fields, including nursing, obstetrics, physiotherapy, clinical rescue organization, choose radiology, and, starting around 2007, dietetics and general prosperity. Obstetrics, nursing, and physiotherapy have acquired acknowledgment for their connected majors.
Intercollegiate Staff of Biotechnology, The Clinical University of Gdansk and the University of Gdansk team up to frame the Intercollegiate Workforce of Biotechnology. The unit, which was established in 1993, gives three degrees of concentrate in biotechnology: 3-year BSc studies, 2-year MSc studies, and 4-year Ph.D. studies. Right now, the Staff tutors 45 Ph.D. candidates, 76 Masters of Science students, and 122 approaching Bachelors of Science students.
About and overview of the course MBBS:
- In India, Medicine Baccalaureus, also known as Baccalaureus Chirurgiae, is the most popular undergraduate medical curriculum.
- One of the most prestigious programmes a student may take is the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery degree.
- You will learn how to become a doctor with a wide range of skills in this course.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is referred to as MBBS.
- A diagnosis of a disease, injury, or other bodily problem is injected by a surgeon.
- In every country on the planet, including India, doctors are held in great regard by the general public.
- A doctorate degree can be earned through this kind of bachelor’s programme.
- Hence, by finishing the MBBS programme, someone can learn to become a doctor if helping others and avoiding illness are their hobbies.
- We are all aware that a doctor’s primary duty is to preserve people’s health or to treat illnesses.
Course Highlight of MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk:
Full name of the course
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
Duration of the course
March to September
Type of the Institute
Fee Required for the course
48000 PLN Per Year
INR 30,000 to 40,000 per month
Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 3a, 80-210 Gdańsk, Poland
WHO, NMC, TMC, WFME and NCFMEA
Why to do MBBS, from Medical University of Gdansk:
- The fact that Gdansk Medical University is situated in one of the biggest cities in Poland gives its students many opportunity to experience everything that the city has to offer. There is something for everyone in Gdansk, from top-notch museums and galleries to an abundance of natural areas. You’ll never get bored outside of class with to the exciting eating and nightlife options! Of course, the most crucial factor is the caliber of the university’s educational programmes.
- Gdansk Medical University is a great option if you’re seeking for a top-notch medical education. The University, which has a long history of distinction in teaching and research, offers a thorough education that will get you ready for a rewarding future in medicine.
- Gdansk Medical University offers its students the customised attention they need to achieve thanks to its small class sizes and highly qualified instructors. To help you gain practical experience in your chosen subject, the University also provides a wide selection of back clinical opportunities at its connected hospitals.
Eligibility Criteria Required for the course, MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk:
- If the student is from the General group, Candidate must have an overall grade point average of at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in addition to having English as a required course.
- The pupil must have passed the 12th grade on a standard board.
- The student must have reached the age of 17 as of December 31 of the admissions year.
- Applicants whose education was done in English must present a certificate attesting that English was the language of instruction in high school.
- If the student is from a SC, ST, or OBC group, they must have an overall grade point average of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and they must have English as a required course.
- For Indian students, NEET qualification is necessary.
Admission Process for the course, MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk:
- Students do not have to endure a burdensome set of requirements in order to get admitted to the Medical University of Gdansk. The admissions process is quick and easy.
- Filling out the application form to study medicine in Poland is the first step in the admissions process for the Medical University of Gdansk.
- The verification structure must be completed by the students, and they must deliver the structure’s necessary archives in the specific arrangement specified by the institution.
- Furthermore, in accordance with the requirements of the college, the application costs, affirmation costs, and handling costs have to be paid.
- The fees for application and confirmation must be paid in advance, although the handling costs may be remitted to Poland or India, depending on which country receives them first.
- The applicants can anticipate receiving the official photocopy of the confirmation letter from the college within seven to ten working days of completing the payment.
- The candidates can anticipate receiving the official photocopy of the confirmation letter from the college within seven to ten working days of completing the payment.
- The candidates must provide the Service of Education in Poland their preparation reports in the next round.
- By accepting the letter of confirmation and receiving the Poland visa, the application process for MBBS abroad in Poland is completed in about 30 days.
Basic knowledge Required for MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk:
|· Biology & Genetics
|· Methods of Research in Health Sciences
|· Behavioural Science and Health Education
|· Applied Informatics
|· Medical Probability & Statistics
|· Medical Psychology-Medical Ethics
Tips to prepare for the exams of MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk:
- Developing a reading habit, whether it be of a newspaper, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, biographies, or case studies, is a key strategy for passing admission tests.
- Examine the written test’s complete curriculum, begin studying it, and review your knowledge.
- One of the most crucial factors in passing admission examinations is time management, which includes both adhering to a study plan and taking as many exams as possible.
- You can be sure that you will have good time management skills by the time your entrance exam begins by working through sample papers and mock test questions.
- Initiate by studying the fundamentals before progressing to more complex and harder layers of ideas.
- The golden rule for passing admission tests is to practice. Make sure your thoughts are understood and that you are familiar with the proper approaches to answering queries quickly.
Documents Required for the course, MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk:
- Filled out the registration form and the application.
- 50% on the 10th grade mark sheet.
- 12th grade transcript and certificates showing 50% in biology, chemistry, and physics.
- In order to apply for the specific year’s MBBS entrance course in Poland, students must turn 17 on or before December 31.
- The applicant must provide identification documentation, such as an Adhaar card, Pan card, driver’s license, or passport.
- Each candidate must have their former institution’s graduation certificate with them.
- When applying for MBBS admission, candidates must turn in their admit card and NEET scorecard.
- The applicants must have color passport-sized photos on them.
- To enroll in the MBBS programme, the candidate must have their original migration certificate with them.
- Applicants must present a certificate of medical fitness.
- The student must produce a copy of their current passport.
- The applicant has to present their character reference.
- Carry COVID-19 reports when applying for an MBBS.
Syllabus to study for the course, MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk:
The Gdansk Medical University’s MBBS study plan is required reading for all applicants:
Syllabus to Study in First year:
|· Health and Safety
|· Human Physiology
|· Human Anatomy
Syllabus to Study in Second year:
|· Medical sociology
|· Clinical Medicine
Syllabus to Study in Third year:
|· Internal Medicine
Syllabus to Study in Fourth year:
|· Family Medicine
|· Clinical genetics
|· Propedeutics to Dentistry
Syllabus to Study in Fifth year:
|· Internal Medicine
|· Infectious Diseases
Syllabus to Study in Sixth year:
· Emergency Medicine
· Clinical elective
Course Duration of MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk:
- In Poland, medical school is a 6-year programme.
- These six years are broken down into a five-year classroom course and a one-year internship course once the course is finished.
- Students get to help the older doctors over the internship’s one-year duration, gaining expertise in procedures, surgeries, and other crucial tasks.
- All of the academic and practical instruction is given to the students in the classroom setting.
Benefits after doing the course, MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk:
- The Medical University of Gdansk provides students with the best training environments possible.
- It responds to the needs of the world, particularly those of patients and entities providing healthcare services, by updating its array of educational and research services.
- By increasing current prevention and treatment benchmarks, it significantly commits to the evolution of the human services framework.
- The university’s research on employee behavior is of a very high caliber and helps worker development.
Specializations for the course MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk:
The healthcare and medical fields provide a wide range of specialties to prospective international students. The following is a list of some of the most common specialties offered by the best medical schools in the Medical University of Gdansk:
· Oncology and various other specialties.
Scope after doing the course MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk:
- There are two basic options: either the student may start a career or pursue further education.
- A student has several employment options after completing an MBBS programme.
- Many students who successfully complete the MBBS programme go on to open their own hospitals or nursing homes.
- Due to the huge demand for doctors in India and abroad, the finest aspect of the MBBS programme is that all graduates use it to land a solid career.
Job Areas after the course MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk:
If a student wishes to work after completing the MBBS programme, there are various positions available in the medical industry.
Both the public and private sectors provide several work opportunities.
· Pharmaceutical companies
· Biotechnology companies
· Hospital Health Center
· private hospital
· Biomedical companies
· Medical college
· the laboratory
Job profiles after the course MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk:
· The doctor
· Medical professor or lecturer
· Junior doctor
· Junior surgeon
Frequently Asked Questions
Can underprivileged Indian students travel overseas to study?
Naturally, there is no rich or poor when it comes to education; knowledge is everything. The government of India also offers a scholarship option for academically gifted students, in addition to the numerous scholarships that are available to students.
After completing a medical degree in MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk can I conduct my higher studies in India?
To continue their studies in Indian medical institutions after completing an international medical degree, students must pass a screening exam administered by the Medical Council of India.
What form of language will be used?
Every university uses English as its primary teaching language. The third-largest country in the world that speaks English.
How long would it take for my visa to renew?
Once all the required paperwork has been submitted, the process will take 12 working days.
What are the other expenses for the course, MBBS from Medical University of Gdansk?
The candidates must enroll in the Gdansk Medical University to pursue an MBBS because the city has an affordable cost of living and is located in Poland. Below are some monthly costs that vary depending on the student's needs:
Per month amount in Rs