Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy
MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy Courses, Eligibility, Admissions, Syllabus, Career Options, Frequently asked Questions.
The MD and other doctors’ social, logical, and mechanical focuses are situated at Can Though College of Medicine and Drug store (CTUMP), a huge state advanced education institution. CTUMP has been progressing and developing since its establishment in 1979. More than 657 individuals work with CTUMP, including almost 450 educators. It has changed from an early institution with few subjects of study into a different college. Students from the US, Belgium, Japan, and different nations come to CTUMP consistently for temporary job programs or as a feature of arrangements between their colleges and CTUMP.
The Can Though College of Medicine and Drug store is a state of the art college with a long history. In 1979, the Can Though College of Medicine and Drug store was laid out. The projects, which have areas of strength for a concentration, offer thorough preparation in all features of clinical training. The Can Though College of Medicine and Drug store is a research-driven institution, which is pivotal for our students’ instructive experience. We have associations with a large number of the best unfamiliar colleges, permitting us to contrast our exhibition with the best on the planet consistently.
Can Though College of Medicine and Drug store has an exceptional spot on the planet for creating many doctors and graduates. The students, who travel here yearly from each landmass, are living it up. The alumni who return home subsequent to accepting their certifications generally have affectionate memories of our college and Vietnam.
Overview of the Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
You can conquer difficulties related with learning the chose speciality with the help of the exceptionally qualified staff group of the College and Nexus Colleagues. You will master abilities that your potential businesses will extraordinarily esteem in Can Though’s top facilities and libraries.
In this way, we might want to stretch out a warm greeting to you at our recently revamped May Though College of Medicine and Drug store. Here, you can seek after your desires of turning into a specialist while acquiring progressed information by means of instructing, considering, and research.
Curriculum of the Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
- The curriculum we use is thorough and upholds the highest standards for medical education for people who have a serious interest in the medical field. Our selection procedure heavily weighs an applicant’s personal qualities, such as maturity, compassion, and desire for a future in medicine.
- Any medical student’s performance depends heavily on the faculty, and we have selected professors who are highly competent and experienced in instructing medical students. The teaching staff effectively prepares students for the medical license tests since they have the necessary experience and familiarity.
- The location of the institution magnifies the love for studying in addition to the excellent teachers and high academic requirements. Can Tho, a lovely city in the Mekong Delta, offers our campus a suitable academic environment. The administrative team at our university is kind, truthful, and constantly accessible. We want to make sure that you feel at ease while you pursue a career in medicine.
- We welcome all Indian students to Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Vietnam and wish them the best of luck in their future academic efforts.
Location of the Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
- Southeast Asia includes Vietnam. With China to the north, Laos and Cambodia to the west, and the Eastern Sea of the Pacific Ocean to the east, it has a lengthy land boundary. The terrain of the nation is varied, including hills, mountains, deltas, coastlines, and continental shelves.
- Only a 4 hour 30 minute direct flight from Delhi will take you to Vietnam, and the cost of the ticket ranges from 8,000 to 10,000.
- Excellent airline connectivity from India allows for convenient year-round travel.
Book your free Counseling
About and overview of the course MBBS:
- In India, Medicine Baccalaureus, also known as Baccalaureus Chirurgiae, is the most popular undergraduate medical curriculum.
- One of the most prestigious programmes a student may take is the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery degree.
- You will learn how to become a doctor with a wide range of skills in this course.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is referred to as MBBS.
- A diagnosis of a disease, injury, or other bodily problem is injected by a surgeon.
- In every country on the planet, including India, doctors are held in great regard by the general public.
- A doctorate degree can be earned through this kind of bachelor’s programme.
- Hence, by finishing the MBBS programme, someone can learn to become a doctor if helping others and avoiding illness are their hobbies.
- We are all aware that a doctor’s primary duty is to preserve people’s health or to treat illnesses.
Course Highlight of MBBS form Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
Full name of the course
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
Duration of the course
May and January
Type of the Institute
Affiliated with 32 significant US teaching hospitals.
Fee Required for the course
INR 30,000 to 40,000 per month
Vietnam is located in South- East Asia. It has a long land bordering China to the North, Laos and Cambodia to the West, and Eastern Sea of Pacific Ocean to the east. The country’s diverse topography consists of hills, mountains, deltas, coastline, and continental shelf.
Why to do MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy?
- Unlike Indian medical institutions, there is no prerequisite for enrollment in medical schools in Vietnam.
- Vietnam’s medical universities are well-known across the world for their high caliber of education, and they are also included in directories for medical education maintained by the WHO, IMED, and ECFMG.
- English-language instruction makes it easier to learn a new language and encourages students to focus only on their studies.
- Vietnam’s ministry of education oversees the country’s medical schools, hence there are no tuition fees or any costs associated with enrolling in a Vietnam medical school.
- Vietnam’s climate is also another benefit for Indian students. Vietnam’s climate, which is extremely similar to that of India and allows Indian students to study there without difficulty, ranges from 23 °C to 32 °C throughout the year. Another benefit of the comparable environment is that people tend to suffer from the same diseases, which helps Indian students who desire to work there.
- Due to Vietnam’s ranking as the 16th most populous nation in the world, you will have more opportunities to work with a variety of people.
- For students, Vietnam is a highly safe and secure nation.
- There is no difficulty with the availability of Indian food because Vietnam produces all types of cereals, vegetables, fruits, and spices that are more pungent than those produced in India.
- Given that Manila is the least violent city in the world, it would be preferable for international students to be admitted there from Vietnam.
Facility of Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
Teachers at the institution are from different countries, including the USA and India, and are exceptionally gifted and learned in related fields.
The whole personnel of the clinical schools in Vietnam is agreeable and ready to help you with any inquiries.
About and Vision of the Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
- In addition to education, Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy concentrates on doing scientific research, working on international collaborative initiatives, and using research findings and new medical advancements to enhance healthcare.
- The physical environment, staff, and administration of Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy have all steadily improved. The administration was expanded and various new organisations were established in order to achieve the goals, with a focus on more effective pedagogical management.
- The university’s goal for the year 2025 is to become a University of Applied Health Science, a leading institution with top-notch, cutting-edge training programmes and a cutting-edge university hospital.
Requirement for the admission in Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
As indicated by the Might Though College of Medicine and Drug store’s yearly affirmations at any point program, the Service of Schooling and Preparing’s full-time college program, and the prerequisites for undergrad entrance.
Eligibility Criteria Required for the Course, MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
Students should have over 65% in physical science, science, science or plant science, and zoology to meet all requirements for the overall class. 60% is expected for OBC/SC/ST students to be confessed to Vietnam.
Documents Required for the course, MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
To start the confirmations interaction, copies of the class 12 and 10 grade report cards are required. During the confirmations interaction, an identification, extra unique and verified reports, and proof of parental or gatekeeper pay will be generally required.
Required age for the course, MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
The clinical college has no settled entry age limitations. Just students who are 18 years of age are qualified for student visas from the Vietnamese Consulate. On the off chance that you are 17 years of age, you are qualified to apply for a six-month Exceptional Review License.
Time to complete the MBBS from the Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
The educational plan’s preparation time frame is 12 semesters in length by plan. Students can cut or delay their preparation time contingent upon their learning limit. The all out number of semesters and preparing hours that might be utilized to finish the educational plan is six extra semesters. The most extreme number of extra semesters for students who fit the bill for need approaches under the undergrad confirmation necessities and full-time college programs is four.
Objective of the Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
Having prepared clinical experts in clinical morals, information, and essential abilities will empower them to distinguish individual and local area medical problems, propose arrangements, and set those arrangements up as a regular occurrence. They can likewise lead logical research and take part in self-study to propel their skill and complete their obligations of securing and improving public wellbeing.
Basic knowledge Required for MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
· Medical Psychology-Medical Ethics
|· Biology & Genetics|
|· Methods of Research in Health Sciences|
|· Behavioural Science and Health Education|
|· Applied Informatics|
|· Medical Probability & Statistics|
General knowledge Required for MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
· Professional English 1 6
· Philosophy of Marxism & Leninism
· Ideology of Ho Chi Minh 3
· History of Vietnamese Communist Party
· Professional English 2 7 General Informatics 8
· Scientific Socialism 5
· Political Economy of Marxism & Leninism
Tips to prepare for the exams of MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
- Developing a reading habit, whether it be of a newspaper, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, biographies, or case studies, is a key strategy for passing admission tests.
- Examine the written test’s complete curriculum, begin studying it, and review your knowledge.
- One of the most crucial factors in passing admission examinations is time management, which includes both adhering to a study plan and taking as many exams as possible.
- You can be sure that you will have good time management skills by the time your entrance exam begins by working through sample papers and mock test questions.
- Initiate by studying the fundamentals before progressing to more complex and harder layers of ideas.
- The golden rule for passing admission tests is to practice. Make sure your thoughts are understood and that you are familiar with the proper approaches to answering queries quickly.
Admission Process for MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
Clear Entrance exam of NEET:
Make sure the NEET Entrance Exam was successful.
Be sure to submit your application form, academic transcripts, proof of your English proficiency, a passport, and your NEET scorecard.
You will receive an offer letter in a matter of days if you have all the necessary paperwork and it meets the standards.
Receiving of offer letter:
A predetermined acceptance deposit must be made in order to accept a conditional or firm offer.
Submission of Required Documents:
You must submit the required documents if your offer is conditional. For instance: 10th and 12th grade transcripts, NEET scorecard, passport, etc.
Fill the form to apply for Visa.
Invitation Letter and Fee:
Receive and accept the university invitation letter and submit the fee.
Fee Structure for the course, MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
University offers two plans for the fee of the course, MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy
Plan A: (Single Payment plan)
1st to 6th year: 23,500 USD
Administrative Charges: 2,000 USD
Total Fee in INDIAN currency: INR 18,56,500
Plan B: (Yearly Payment plan)
- Fee in 1st year: 3,840 USD
- Fee in 2nd year: 4,225 USD
- Fee in 3rd year: 4,650 USD
- Fee in 4th year: 5,115 USD
- Fee in 5th year: 5,630 USD
- Fee in 6th year: 6,120 USD
Administrative Charges: 2,000 USD
Total fee in INDIAN currency: INR 23,36,820
Syllabus to study of the course, MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
Basic Knowledge of General Medicine:
|· Anatomy 1|
|· Anatomy 2|
|· Histology – Embryology|
|· Physiology 1|
|· Physiology 2|
|· Anat Omopathology|
|· Pathophysiology – Immunology|
|· Basic of Nursing|
|· Basic of Haematology|
|· Pratical Surgery|
|· Healthcare Organization & Management – National Health Policies|
|· Environmental Sciences & Environmental Health|
General Knowledge of General Medicine:
|· Pre-clinical Skills 1|
|· Pre-clinical Skills 2|
|· Basic of Internal Medicine 1|
|· Basic of Internal Medicine 2|
|· Basic of Surgery 1|
|· Basics of Surgery 2|
|· Internal Medicine 1|
|· Internal Medicine 2|
|· Internal Medicine 3|
|· Internal Medicine 4|
|· Surgery 1|
|· Surgery 2|
|· Surgery 3|
|· Obstetrics 1|
|· Obstetrics 2|
|· Obstetrics 3|
|· Pediatrics 1|
|· Pediatrics 2|
|· Pediatrics 3|
|· Anesthesia – Resuscitation|
|· Traditional Medicine|
|· Odontology – Stomatology|
|· Clinical Pharmacology|
|· Family Medicine|
|· Basic of Oncology|
Optional Courses to do from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
|· Health Insurance|
|· Hospital Management|
|· Infection Control|
|· Dietetics – Food Hygience and Safety|
Benefits of doing the course, MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
- You can practice in India after completing the NMC registration formalities since the MBBS degree from Vietnam is accepted by all organisations and authors.
- If we compare statistics from previous and current years, we can see a dramatic growth in the number of Indian students enrolling in Vietnam for MBBS programmes, demonstrating the country’s merit.
- As English is the second most spoken language in Vietnam, you may easily speak with a patient and a local.
- The Vietnam curriculum is in accordance with the NMC’s new direction.
- Vietnam is also well known for its medical facilities, the production of medical devices, and the production of pharmaceuticals. Now that Vietnam is becoming a destination for medical tourists, a student can enter the medical field with a very high-class medical exposure.
- The majority of criteria are met by Vietnamese medical schools, including the requirement for a degree, the use of English as the language of instruction, approval by the local government and Vietnam’s ministry of health, the presence of a hospital on the university campus, and the requirement for an internship or clerkship on campus.
Specializations for the course MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
The healthcare and medical fields provide a wide range of specialties to prospective international students. The following is a list of some of the most common specialties offered by the best medical schools in the Washington University of Health and Science.
· Oncology and various other specialties.
Scope after doing the course MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
- There are two basic options: either the student may start a career or pursue further education.
- A student has several employment options after completing an MBBS programme.
- Many students who successfully complete the MBBS programme go on to open their own hospitals or nursing homes.
- Due to the huge demand for doctors in India and abroad, the finest aspect of the MBBS programme is that all graduates use it to land a solid career.
Job Profiles after the course MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
If a student wishes to work after completing the MBBS programme, there are various positions available in the medical industry.
Both the public and private sectors provide several work opportunities.
· Pharmaceutical companies
· Biotechnology companies
· Hospital Health Center
· private hospital
· Biomedical companies
· Medical college
· the laboratory
Job profiles after the course MBBS from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy:
· The doctor
· Medical professor or lecturer
· Junior doctor
· Junior surgeon
Frequently Asked Questions
After completing a medical degree in Vietnam, can I conduct my higher studies in India?
To continue their studies in Indian medical institutions after completing an international medical degree, students must pass a screening exam administered by the Medical Council of India.
How long does this course last in its entirety?
This course lasts six years in total. Curriculum in accordance with Schedule 1 of the National Medical Commission of India, which comprises courses in medical theory and practical clinical rotations.
Is girls' hostel accommodation different?
For female students, there is a separate hostel facility offered.
What kind of residence facility is available in Vietnam?
Both within and outside of universities provide on-campus housing for international students. The single, double, or triple beds in hostel rooms all have attached bathrooms. You can choose between air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned rooms.
What type of instruction is used?
All universities use English as their primary teaching language. The third-largest nation that speaks English is Vietnam.
What form of language will be used?
Every university uses English as its primary teaching language. The third-largest country in the world that speaks English is Vietnam.